8 effective but simple tips to cure dark circles under eyes
- 23 09
Dark circle is a very common problem. Many people with dark circle make complain that they look tired, older than they are, completely exhausted, unhealthy and also lack confidence. Eyes are an important organ in our face which contributes more to beauty and self confidence but because of dark circle we could not achieve it.
Skin discoloration under the eyes called dark circle they easily appear because skin around the eyes are sensitive and delicate. Dark circles usually occur in adults and sometimes in children as well.
Causes of dark circles
- There are many possible causes of dark circle under eyes some are-
- Lack of sleep
- Too much crying
- Taking stress
- Heredity from your parents
- Unbalanced diet
- Applying too much make-up and sleeping without removing it
- Long time working without taking enough rest
- Drinking alcohol
Home Remedies For Dark Circles:
There are some home remedies which can help to get rid from dark circles-
- Almond oil is one of the best oil for dark circles. Make a paste of almonds with some fresh milk. Apply it over the dark skin area around eyes for about 15 to 20 minutes. Wash it off with fresh water. You can also use almond oil before going to bed. Take a few drops of almond oil apply it over the dark circle and gently massage it over the affected skin area. The next morning wash it with fresh water.
- Cucumber or potato can be used in a very simple way to get rid from dark circles. Take the thick slices of cucumber or potato and keep them into refrigerator for about 30 minutes then put these slices over your eyes for half an hour. Wash with fresh water. You can also use cucumber juice or potato juice over the dark skin area with the help of cotton ball and leave it for half an hour and then wash it with fresh water. You should apply it daily and you will get the result after a week.
- Rose water does not only provide relaxation to eyes but also help to lighten dark circles. Soak a cotton ball into rose water and apply it over your eyes for about 15-20 minutes and then wash with fresh water.
- Tomato is said to be very good for skin discoloration. Tomato recipe is very easy to make. Mix one tablespoon of tomato juice with one and half tablespoon of lemon juice and apply gently over the dark skin area around your eyes. After 15 minutes wash with fresh water.It will help to reduce dark circle under your eyes.
- Lemon contains vitamin c, which helps to get rid from skin discoloration.It is Very easy to use. Take a cotton ball soak it into fresh lemon juice and apply it on dark skin area around your eyes. Wash it after 15 minutes with fresh water.
- Orange juice with glycerin is an effective remedy for dark circles as well as provide inner glow to overall skin. Apply it for 20 minutes and then wash it with fresh water.
- Take some crushed mint leaves apply it over dark skin area around your eyes after 10 minutes wash it with fresh water. It will help to reduce dark circles and also provide relaxation and cooling effect on eyes.
- Drink water as much as possible in a day, take enough sleep at least 7-8 hours in a day, avoid stress, take healthy diet and do exercise. They will help to get rid of dark circle and also plays an important role to keep the skin healthy.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Want Gorgeous Skin? Know the Best Natural Oils for Skin
- Natural plant-based oils can work wonders for...
- Natural and Effective Home Remedies for Your Skin Care
- Skin is an important organ in your body, one...
- 5 Bizarre Beauty Treatments For The Daredevil In You
- Fancy soaking in some red wine or noodle broth?...
- 10 Best Home Remedies To Cure Cracked Heel
- Our feet are perhaps most neglected part of our...
- Things to consider before buying sunscreen
- Are you planning to go on a beach and considering...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em