Simple and Effective Home Remedies to Cure Jaundice
- 07 02
Jaundice is a medical disorder which results from the improper functioning of liver. It is also known as cholestasis. To say jaundice a disease is not a right thing because it is just a sign that occur due to other diseases. In jaundice, the skin develops yellowish stains and color of stool turns gray. People feel lack of strength when suffering from jaundice.
Cause of Jaundice:
To know what cause jaundice, you must know the function of liver. The most important function of liver is to secrete bile into the intestines for helping the digestion process but it also serve other function like removal of waste and toxins from the blood. Our blood contains red blood cells which has fix life span. Once red blood cells die, it acts as a waste product of blood known as bilirubin. This bilirubin is picked by liver cells and secreted along with bile in intestine and thus body gets rid of this waste product mixed in stool.
The problem arises when too much bilirubin is produced in the body to handle by liver. The excess bilirubin is filtered in kidney and secreted with urine which makes the color of urine to dark brown or yellow. Remaining bilirubin in blood impart yellow color to skin. Excess amount of bilirubin in bile blocks the bile ducts which makes secretion of bile difficult in intestine. All these processes in body lead to formation of jaundice.
Some disease like hepatitis virus, malaria, cancer, anemia, typhoid can cause development of jaundice in the body.
Symptoms of Jaundice:
The visible symptoms are formation of yellowish stains on skin, turning of urine color to yellow or dark brown and gray stool color. The patients who suffer from jaundice feel tiredness and lack of energy. Constipation, headache and light pain in stomach and tendency of vomiting are some other symptoms of jaundice. The eye color of jaundice patient turns light yellow.
Home Remedies and Natural Treatment for Jaundice:
- Drink lot of coconut water and sugarcane juice to enhance the healing process of jaundice.
- Barley water and fruit juice is very effective in treatment of jaundice.
- You can mash a ripe banana with one tablespoon of honey and eat it 2-3 times in a day.
- Lime-juice is also beneficial in the treatment of jaundice.
- Take a half cup of beetroot juice and add few drops of lemon juice in it. Drink this juice 2-3 times in a day.
- Butter milk mixed with a pinch of black pepper is also beneficial in jaundice.
- Carrot juice, tomato juice or ginger juice are also effective in treatment of jaundice.
- Avoid consumption of oily, fried, spicy food during jaundice.
- Drinking the juice prepared from the leaves of reddish is very useful in jaundice.
- Drink lots of fruit juice and take proper rest.
- Bitter luffa leaf is also an effective home remedy in treating jaundice.
These are few tips that you can follow to get relief from jaundice. Along with these tips, you must seek medical attention.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 12 Natural Tips to Treat Colitis
- Colitis is a medical disorder in which a person...
- 7 Health Benefits of Eating Orange Peel
- The oranges are grown all over the world and...
- 10 Simple Home Remedies For Oral Thrush
- Have you ever got some whitish patches sticking...
- 8 Natural Tips to Cure Dry Eye Syndrome
- To keep the eye vision calm and easy, our tears...
- 8 Simple Home Remedies for Vomiting
- Vomiting is a common health issue which we all...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em