Simple and Effective Home remedy for Skin Burns
- 25 09
Burn is a common injury it can happen to anyone. You can get it while working in kitchen like boiling water or heating oil. Though small burns are not very harmful but it gives immense pain. Big burns can be fatal to the life.
Based on the intensity of burn, it can be divided into three types-
- First degree burn
- Second degree burn
- Third degree burn
Minor burns are classified as first degree burn which affects only the upper layers of skin but gives uncontrollable pain and leaves blister, redness on the skin. We will get relief from these minor burns from simple home remedies.
Here are few home remedies which can help to get relief and heal burned area. But in case of serious burn go immediately hospital and consult with a doctor.
Honey works great. This remedy gives relief very quickly and helps to heal the burns. Honey is very easy to use. Take one tablespoon of honey and apply it over the affected area of skin with the help of gauze bandage. Change your bandage 2-3 times in a day that will help to get rid of pain as well redness from skin
You can use cool water for reducing pain. Put your burned area of skin under cooling water unless you get relief from pain. Don’t use cold water or ice cubes directly on affected area it will damage more to the burned skin. Cool water is more useful than ice cubes or cold water.
Ice cube is good when your tongue burn while drinking coffee, tea, soap or hot chocolate. Before using the ice cube rinse it with water, in this way it avoids sticking to the tongue or lips. Ice cube will give relief and feels good.
Tea bag contains tannic acid that can help to take off heat from burn. Take 2-3 tea bags and keep them into cool water for a few minutes and then dab the tea bags over the affected area. It will give relief from pain.
Aloe vera is said to be very good for healing burns. Firstly wash your burned area with cool water then cut fresh aloe vera leaf and apply gel directly over the affected area of skin. It will not only give cooling effect but also reduce pain.
Potato can be used in a very simple way, cut the thick slices of potato and rub it gently over the burned area or you can use potato juice. Releasing potato juice over the affected area with the help of cotton ball. Use this remedy as soon as possible after burning.
Vinegar works as an antiseptic and prevent the growth of bacteria. Take equal amount of vinegar with water then wash gently the affected area of skin with this solution.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Why go for Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The oldest form of healthcare that is known to...
- 3 Extraordinary Health Benefits of Chaga Tea
- Chaga— a hard, black, woody fungus that can be...
- Home Remedies To Assist With Ear Pain
- Earaches can be quite severe along with agonizing...
- 15 Simple and Effective Tips To Cure Mouth Ulcers
- Mouth ulcers are open sores that appear in the...
- Effective but Simple Remedies to Get Rid of Hiccups Immediately
- Hiccups are one of the most common body functions...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em