Nervousness Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies
- 10 05
Nervousness is something that almost every person will suffer from in their life and is considered to be a part of human nature. It is a way of letting us know that there are dangers in the world and that we should be aware of it. But in some people, nervousness can be a lot more overwhelming and such people will be nervous all the time.
This will seriously impact the life of the person and in some cases have been known to be accompanied by physical symptoms that are very severe. Such cases have to opt for medical assistance and get treated at the earliest.
Causes of Nervousness
- There are a lot of different situations that can cause nervousness in people and some of the common causes are depression, thyroid disorders, hyperthyroidism, caffeine poisoning, brain tumor, toxic and multinodular goiter.
- As nervousness is considered to be more of a mental problem, depression, child abuse, alcohol abuse, domestic violence, drug abuse, anxiety and hyperactivity are also known to cause Nervousness.
- Nervousness is also caused when a person is put in a situation where he or she is not comfortable or is facing a situation where his or her actions will have an impact on their future.
- Some medical conditions like strokes, hormonal imbalances, seizures and side effects of medicines are also considered to be causes of Nervousness.
Symptoms of Nervousness
The Symptoms of nervousness are
- Muscle aches
- Sweaty hands
- Feeling of insecurity
- Pounding heart
- Dry mouth
- Chest pain
- Upset stomach
- Extremely fast heart beat
- Stress or tension
- A feeling of being unreal
- Heart Palpitation
- Feeling of losing control
- Lack of concentration
- Choking sensation
- Feeling of apprehension
- Abdominal pain
- Inability to do normal tasks
Home remedies for Nervousness
- Mix 1 teaspoon of nutmeg and 2 tablespoons of honey in a cup of orange juice. Consume this mix once a day to help reduce nervousness
- The fragrance of orange is said to be good to reduce nervousness. Peel an orange and inhale the fragrance or you can put an orange in a vessel of boiling water and inhale the vapor to help calm nerves.
- Take 8 or 10 almonds and soak them in water overnight. Take the almonds and peel them and add water to make it into a paste. Add a pinch of ginger and one teaspoon of nutmeg to the paste and have a bit of this paste before going to bed.
- Rosemary is said to be good for nervousness. Apply rosemary oil to your forehead to help you relax.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Gout Symptoms and Home Remedies For Gout Treatment
- Gout is a medical condition in which a person...
- Home Remedies For Treatment of Goiter
- Goiter or Goitre is a medical condition that...
- Simple Home Remedies For Body Detoxification
- If you are feeling sluggish. You are suffering...
- Simple Home Remedies For Earache
- Earache or Otalgia is nothing but ear pain and...
- Treat Ringworm Naturally With Simple Home Remedies
- Ringworm or Dermatophytosis is an infection of...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em