How to Stop Nose bleeding - Home remedy
- 12 05
Nose bleed is very common among children and adults and even though it is not considered to be a serious problem, it can lead to life threatening situations in some cases. Usually, nose bleed occurs when there is some injury to the inside of the nose that may have been caused due to picking of the nose or due to blowing the nose too hard.
The occurrence of nose bleed is generally seen to be more during winter because infections to the upper respiratory parts are more common during winter.
Causes of Nose Bleed
There are a lot of causes of Nose Bleed and we have listed a few common causes that have been reported for Nose Bleed.
- Sinus Infection
- High blood pressure
- Influenza (Cold or Flu)
- High altitude
- Infection to the nose
- Blood thinning medications
- Nasal allergy that leads to nasal congestion
- Bleeding problems that may have been inherited
- Alcohol abuse
- Rhinitis (allergic or non allergic)
- Hay fever
- Strep throat
- Cocaine abuse
- Hard nose blowing
- Blocked nose or Dry nose (infection)
- Using nasal decongestants excessively
- Stuffy nose due to infection
Symptoms of Nose bleed
- The main symptom of Nose bleed is very obvious and a person can experience bleeding from both the nostrils or from one of them.
- People who have nose bleed can feel weak and drowsy
- When people experience nose bleed they can be subjected to a trauma and will be in a confused state. This is primarily due to the fear that on experiences when seeing blood from the nose.
- Another symptom that is seen in people with nose bleed is the urge to swallow frequently.
Home remedies for Nose bleed
- Take a cotton ball and dip it in apple cider vinegar. Place the soaked cotton ball on the nostril that is bleeding and that will help to stop the bleeding
- Applying an ice pack on the nose is a home remedy that is very commonly used to stop nose bleed.
- Another common home remedy is to place a wet towel on the head to stop bleeding from the nose.
- Take some freshly squeezed lemon juice and put one or two drops into the bleeding nostril. This will help to stop the bleeding.
- Using saline water is a good cure for nose bleed. Take half a glass of water and put a pinch of salt in it. Mix it well and then spray the saline water into the nose to stop the nose from bleeding.
- If nose bleed occurs when you are in a dry surrounding, then move to a place where it is humid. When the surrounding is dry, the nose has to work hard and that can cause nose bleed.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Nervousness Causes Symptoms and Home Remedies
- Nervousness is something that almost every person...
- Gout Symptoms and Home Remedies For Gout Treatment
- Gout is a medical condition in which a person...
- Home Remedies For Treatment of Goiter
- Goiter or Goitre is a medical condition that...
- Simple Home Remedies For Body Detoxification
- If you are feeling sluggish. You are suffering...
- Simple Home Remedies For Earache
- Earache or Otalgia is nothing but ear pain and...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em