Home Remedies for body Odour
- 31 01
"You stink!"...I am going to faint if I stand anymore near you. Do not make anybody said that to you? You should know how body odours, its causes and treatments to fight that stinky smell.
About Body Odour:
Body odour also called bromhidrosis happens due to the smell of bacteria growing on the body. The growth of these bacteria multiply manifold when you sweat and results in body odour.
Body odour also dependent on other factors like genetics, health, diet and medication. Most common areas that are associated with body odour are underarm, feet, anus, pubic hair and skin. Body odour can also be due to serious illness. Strong medications, liver problems, fungal infections, zinc deficiency, toxin presence in the body, kidney diseases, cavities, alcoholism and lack of hygiene contribute to body smell.
Home Remedies for Body Odour
These are some effective home remedy tips which you can try
- Avoid eating processed food. Include lots of fiber, green vegetables in your food
- Use red radish juice in your diet.
- Drink plenty of water to flush out toxins from the body and to feel fresh
- You can use charcoal capsules to absorb waste products
- Wear cotton cloths in summer
- Wear fresh cloths and wash your undergarments regularly
- Vinegar is an powerful home remedy for underarm odour. You can try it with a cotton under armpit .
- Baking soda with lemon can be used to remove underarm bacteria as well as absorbing sweat.
- soak yourself in water for around 15-20 minutes with few cups of tomato juice
- You can use alum in your bath water to smell fresh
- Rub potato slices on your underarms. Wait for it to dry and clean it.
- wash your feet often if they are smelly
- At last but not least, keep your body clean and shower daily
Sweat in itself does not possess any smell. All credit goes to the bacteria living happily in your sweat. Wearing sleeveless clothes make the smell more prominent so if you are suffering from perspiration, wear something with sleeves as often as possible.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo
- Saffron has been used for many years by...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em