Health Benefits Of Honey
- 07 02
Honey is being used as a sweetener from ages. Hardly there will be someone who is unaware of this golden color sweet syrup. It is composed of sugar (Glucose and fructose) but contains many other minerals like potassium, magnesium, sodium, iron, calcium and sulfur. It is also filled with many vitamins like B1, B2, C, B6, B5 and B3. It is extracted from honey bee-hive where it is collected from nectar of flowers by honey bees.
There are numerous health benefits of honey along with its sweet taste which makes it an extraordinarily specific product. Some of honey benefits include:
Natural energy booster:
Honey is a natural energy booster. The glucose and fructose found inside the honey maintain the body blood sugar. It is hugely beneficial for people who need quick energy boost before some work. Children used to spent a lot of energy due to their various activities like running, playing and quarreling. Children naturally likes sweet, and it makes honey a highly useful commodity for replenishing the energy loss of children.
Digestive system Improver:
It is immensely useful for digestive system; it is a natural detoxifying agent and removes the toxins from the intestine. Taking honey with warm water and lemon a natural home remedy to improve bowl movement and overall health of the digestive system.
Quick wound Healing:
It is a natural antiseptic and anti-inflammatory agent. It heals cuts and wounds darned quickly. Applying honey on wounds prevents its from infection. It is also seen that burns used to heal faster with honey.
Immunity power booster:
Honey is particularly useful in boosting the immunity power of individual. It is an excellent antioxidant and antibacterial agent which helps in keeping you healthy and free from diseases.
Honey contains carcinogen which are helpful against cancer and tumors. So consuming honey daily decreases the chances of cancers and tumors.
It is also an excellent product for combating hangover. It increases the oxidation of alcohol by the liver and act as a sobering agent.
Taking honey with hot milk is considered highly effective treatment to prevent sleeplessness. Take one glass of hot milk with a tablespoon honey before going to bed if you are unable to sleep.
Honey is an excellent remedy for soaring throats. Antimicrobial properties oh honey helps in soothing the soaring throats and prevent infections.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 7 Tips to Keep Colon Healthy
- Colon is the main part of the large intestine...
- Health Benefits Of Onion
- Onions are one of those foods that have been used...
- Health Benefit of Coconut Water during Pregnancy
- We all love to quench our thirst with sugar and...
- Health Benefit of Turmeric in Stroke Treatment
- Turmeric is extremely familiar culinary spice,...
- Acidity - Causes and Home Remedies
- Acidity is a common stomach problem which we all...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em