7 Tips to Keep Colon Healthy
- 07 02
Colon is the main part of the large intestine which helps in eliminating the waste from the body. Along with eliminating waste, it also removes toxins from the body. It also absorbs water and salts and maintains electrolyte balance. Our daily consumption of junk food which includes caffeine, microwave-cooked food, hydrogenated fats, fried foods results in pounds of unwanted waste filled with toxins inside the colon. Malfunctioning of colon can cause transmission of toxins all over the body which can lead to many serious health problems.
Symptoms of unhealthy colon:
There are many health problems which points towards the unhealthy colon. These symptoms include:
- Abdominal pain
- Stress and fatigue
- Bloated abdomen
- Skin problems
Healthy colon plays an extremely crucial role in keeping the overall fitness of the body. It is particularly important to have bowl movement at least one time each day with ease. The waste residing in our colon needs to be eliminated as soon as possible because the longer it stays inside colon, more it becomes difficult to come out. The fecal matter inside the colon contains many harmful bacteria and toxin, if not removed in time, can increases the chances of toxin spread in the body.
How to keep colon healthy:
- Make a habit of having one or two bowl movement each day.
- Whenever you feel urge to bowl movement, don’t stop.
- Drink plenty of water and fluid daily. Consuming sufficient water each day is truly necessary to keep the colon healthy.
- Include fibers in your diet as they are extremely useful in keeping the colon clean in a natural way.
- Exercise and mobility plays a prominent role in maintaining the natural bowl movement and healthiness of colon.
- Through colon cleaning in every few months is preferred.
- You can use natural, mild colon cleaning herbs to remove fecal matter, harmful bacteria and harmful toxins. But don’t make it your routine, as in the long run you may entirely depend on these herbs to have an easy bowl movement.
These are some tips which you can follow to keep your colon clean and to avoid health problems resulting from unhealthy colon.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Health Benefits Of Onion
- Onions are one of those foods that have been used...
- Health Benefit of Coconut Water during Pregnancy
- We all love to quench our thirst with sugar and...
- Health Benefit of Turmeric in Stroke Treatment
- Turmeric is extremely familiar culinary spice,...
- Acidity - Causes and Home Remedies
- Acidity is a common stomach problem which we all...
- Water Therapy - Health Benefits and Related Problems
- Water therapy is a treatment which involves...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em