10 effective home remedies for common cold
- 30 09
Cold can happen to anyone. It is affected by change of weather or lack of immunity power in their body. People may suffer from cold 2-3 times in a year. It is very common. Cold is a type of infection which is caused by bacteria or virus. People usually take medicines to get relief from cold but instead of medicines home remedies are better option for getting relief and have no side effect. Home remedies are readily available in your home.
Causes of cold
- Bacteria or virus
- Spread infection through people to people
- Change of weather
Symptoms of cold
- Runny nose
- Headache along with high fever
- Feeling weakness
- Sore throat
- Body pain
- Itchy eyes
Home Remedies for cold:
Here are few effective and simple home remedies that you can apply to get rid of cold.
- Honey is an effective remedy and helps to get relief from an irritated throat. Honey contains nutrients and enzymes which kills bacteria and virus. Mix one tablespoon of honey with one tablespoon of lemon juice. Take this remedy in every 2 hours.
- Take 1 glass of lukewarm water with 1 tablespoon of salt. Drink this solution 4-5 times in a day. It fights with infections in a better way.
- Garlic contains germ destroying properties and help to grow immunity power of your body. Take one tablespoon of garlic clove, 2 tablespoon of lemon juice, one tablespoon of honey and half tablespoon of red chilli powder. Mix it properly and take it unless you get rid of cold.
- You can make one more remedy with the help of garlic. Take 4-5 chopped garlic cloves. Boil it with a cup of water and then mix one tablespoon of honey. Drink it 3 times in a day.
- Take a glass of boiled milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder. Drink it daily before going to bed. Use this remedy unless you get rid of cold.
- Mix 3 tablespoon of honey and 1 tablespoon of lime juice, in a glass of lukewarm water. This remedy will help to control cold. Drink this solution 2 times in a day.
- Tea works great when you are suffering from cold. You can add ginger (approx 3 ounces), tulsi, black pepper, clove while you are preparing your tea for getting more effective result. Drink it twice in a day.
- Take ginger (approx 3 ounces), 2-3 cloves and add pinch of salt. Make the paste properly. Eat one-half teaspoon of it twice a day.
- Eat raw ginger with sprinkle pinch of salt in it. It will help to get relief from cold. You can use this remedy 4-5 times in a day.
- Take rest as much as possible. Body fights with infections when you sleep.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Simple and Effective Home remedy for Skin Burns
- Burn is a common injury it can happen to anyone....
- Why go for Chinese Herbal Medicine
- The oldest form of healthcare that is known to...
- 3 Extraordinary Health Benefits of Chaga Tea
- Chaga— a hard, black, woody fungus that can be...
- Home Remedies To Assist With Ear Pain
- Earaches can be quite severe along with agonizing...
- 15 Simple and Effective Tips To Cure Mouth Ulcers
- Mouth ulcers are open sores that appear in the...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em