Treatment of alopecia in natural way
- 18 06
Alopecia is a medical condition which is related with hair fall. Alopecia is a common term used world-wide for baldness. Alopecia covers many types of baldness situations. This situation varies from hair fall on some are of scalp to hair fall all over the body. It is not a contagious disease so you need not to avoid people suffering from alopecia.
Causes of alopecia:
There are many causes of alopecia or we can say different type of alopecia have different causes. Most men in world inherit male patterned baldness from family or develop it due to hormone imbalance. DHT (dihydrotestosteone) is the hormone responsible for alopecia in men. In women the main causes of alopecia is thyroid disease, pregnancy, menopause or postpartum. Sometimes alopecia is also caused by problem in immune system.
Stress, poor blood circulation in scalp and excessive dandruff can also result in baldness or alopecia.
Home remedy for alopecia:
A natural cure to hair loss is always better and less expensive. Here are some simple but effective methods to prevent hair loss.
Amla oil is very effective tonic for hair growth. Amla oil is prepared by boiling few dry pieces of amla in coconut oil. Natural shampoo made by eqal amount of amla juice and lime juice is also effective in simulating hair growth.
Rubbing the scalp:
One of the common causes of hair fall is poor blood circulation in scalp. The circulation in scalp can be increased by rubbing or massaging scalp. Scalp massage using essential oil is very beneficial. Take few drops of lavender oil on scalp and massage it thoroughly daily.
Applying coconut milk over scalp and massaging it make the hair root strong and promote hair growth. Coconut milk is prepared by grinding coconut shaving and extracting its juice.
Mustard oil and Henna:
Take 250 grams of mustard oil with 100 gram of henna leaves in a boiling pot and boil it. Allow this hot oil mixture to cool down and then apply it over the scalp. This mixture is very effective in simulating hair growth.
Diet plays an important role not only to keep body healthy but also to keep hair healthy. Your diet should contain seeds, nuts, grains, vegetables and fruits.
Lettuce and spinach juice:
Lettuce is useful in preventing hair loss. Taking half litre of mixture of lettuce and spinach juice daily is very helpful in hair growth.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Home Coloring Hair For The Winter Months
- The same way that clothing colors change, so does...
- Hair Loss Causes and Treatment
- Hair loss can be a psychologically damaging...
- Simple Tips For Healthy Hair During Winter
- Dry and cold air doesn’t only harm our skin but...
- Homemade Solutions to Cure Itchy Scalp
- They say that the hair is a person’s crowning...
- 5 Simple Tips to Avoid Greasy Hair Without Washing
- Are you frustrated with your greasy hair? Does...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em