7 Simple Home Remedies to Treat Blemishes of Face
- 01 02
Blemishes are commonly seen on face of men and women. They appear as dark patches, blackheads, pimples and acne on the face. Basically blemishes are caused when the pores on the skin gets blocked by impurity or germs inside. Some type of blemishes causes rosy red coloration on the face and some types create dark port wine stain giving ugly look to the face.
Blemishes spoil one’s self image and esteem and there are plenty of treatment available in the market for getting rid of blemishes.
Causes of Blemishes:
Blemishes can be caused by number of factors. For some women it is caused by overusing cosmetic products, in particular wrong usage of moisturizing lotion and night creams. Certain compounds present in the foundation cream and toiletries can cause skin allergy causing rash or dark spots on the face.
Changes in hormone levels may cause blemishes on adolescents. When you are getting stressed, the metabolism produces androgen in large quantities which may create blemishes on the face. Similarly blemishes have become common problem for women during puberty and menstruation cycle.
Pollution is yet another factor that may trigger blemishes formation. Sometimes drastic changes in weather may cause skin rash which may form blemishes. Excess of oil on the skin is possibly another reason which causes blemishes.
Genetically it can be inherited from parents and stains are sometimes caused due to genetic factors.
Symptoms of Blemishes:
The color of the face and neck where blemishes are formed changes. Sometimes several dark spots or black spots occur on the face creating embarrassment. These dark patches are usually seen only on face and neck region but sometimes blemishes are also found in other parts of the body due to pigmentation of the skin.
Home remedies for Blemishes:
Number of homemade products is available for curing blemishes but you have to stick on for the treatment for at-least a month for getting positive results. Home remedies are inexpensive and most of the products are available right in the kitchen.
- Orange juice, lemon juice and cucumber juice are some of the home remedies used for removing blemishes. Apply few drops of freshly prepared juice on the affected area and leave it for few minutes. Wash it with cold water and allow it to dry.
- Blemishes that are caused by acne can easily be treated using lemon juice and boiling chamomile mixture.
- Using sandalwood oil and sandalwood powder regularly can heal the blemishes and dark spots and improve your complexion also.
- Honey is natural antioxidant and is highly recommended for curing blemishes. Apply few drops of pure honey and rose water on the affected area and allow it to dry. Wash with cold water after some time.
- Properly mash three strawberries and add few drops of vinegar. Apply this mixture on your face and let it be there for overnight. Regulaly following this therapy make your face blemish free.
- Take one carrot and boil it in water. Mash the boiled carrot and apply this mixture on your face for 15-20 minutes. Then rinse it off with water or milk. You can also apply carrot juice on your face to get rid of blemishes.
- Applying mashes green papaya on the affected area of your face for fifteen minutes is also an effective way of treating blemishes.
Any type of home-made therapy should be repeated for a month. It takes time for the skin to accustom to the treatment and change the pigmentation naturally. So, be patient when you follow any of the home remedies above.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Causes and Cure for Yellow Toenails and Fingernails
- You recently noticed your nails are yellow....
- Side Effect Of Facial Waxing
- Now a day, it is very common for women to get...
- Acne During Pregnancy - Causes and Treatment
- Sadly, there are a large number of women for whom...
- Solution For Top 10 Skin Problems
- No one likes it when they are getting ready for...
- Tips For Removing Pimples Quickly
- If you have a big occasion coming up and you are...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em