Home remedies for large pores
- 25 01
Pores are very essential for skin as they helps in transferring of oil and sweet from skin glands to skin surface and keep the skin soft and hydrated. These pores when dilated, clogged with oil appears larger than they really are and remind you of their existence whenever you look in the mirror.
Causes of Large pores:
The people with thick and oily skin generally tend to have larger pores.
As the skin get older, it loose its elasticity and cause pore to stretch and widen.
As skin thicken it cause tiny cells to collect around pores and thus the pores look larger.
A clogged pore because of dirt or bacteria stop the transfer of oil and thus oil start accumulating inside pore resulting in larger pores.
Blackheads also contributes a lot in large pores
The best thing you can do is keep pores debris-free with thorough cleansing, exfoliation, masks and professional facials - all will help make pores appear slightly smaller.
Home remedies for the treatment and care for large pores:
- Mix almond meal and enough water to make a paste. Apply this mixture on pores for 20 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water, then apply witch hazel or a solution of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Bran and Grapefruit are also helpful in tightening large pores.
- Applying Mixture of table salt and buttermilk on enlarged pores and massaging helps in reducing large pores.
- If enlarged pores are due to blackheads stretching the entrance of the pore, then firstly remove blackheads using one of the above methods, then to contract pores, blend (one or your preferred mixture) of camphor, sage and / or thyme in a base of jojoba oil. Use as a compress or mix in with your moisturiser and apply to affected areas. Jojoba is easily absorbed into the skin and balances oil levels (which may assist in reducing blackheads as sebum production is regulated).
- Steaming your face for 1 to 3 minutes will open up pores.
- Placing an ice cubes gently around your pores for 15 to 30 seconds will give a tightening effect on your skin.
- Applying toothpaste on face can help in reducing large pores.
Post a comment
- 7 Simple Tips To Cure...
- Some people find relief using a specific anti-fungal,...
- By : Anna Dawson
- 3 Extraordinary Health...
- Wow, this is so cool. I hadn't even heard of this stuff before...
- By : Mara