7 Simple Tips To Cure White Tanning Spots
- 01 02
White Tanning spot is a common skin problem that is complained by many teens in summer season. The problem arises due to yeast infection which is called tinea versicolor. Versicolor Yeasts are always present in the atmosphere but generally causes no problem but some people are prone to get skin problems and may develop white tanning spots caused by tinea versicolor. Unlike other skin infection, tinea versicolor is not contagious.
Detection of White Tanning Spots:
Generally, person suffering from tinea versicolor, doesn’t know about it because in normal condition there is no visible difference in the skin. The presence of white spot become visible, when the person goes under tanning process or spent hours in sun. The skin areas infected with the fungus remain un-tanned during tanning process and leaves white spots after tanning. In some cases tinea versicolor appears as reddish rashes on the un-tanned skin.
Simple Tips to Cure White Tanning Spots:
Treatment of tinea versicolor can be very difficult so prevention is the best way to avoid white tanning spots. Also the repeated occurrence tinea versicolor is observed in those people who got infected from the fungus sometime earlier.
- The easiest way to treat white tanning spots is by application of mild anti-dandruff shampoo over the infected skin area. Apply the anti-dandruff shampoo like Selson Blue over the skin and let it stay there for around 15 minutes. Rinse it off with water. Use this treatment once in a day till the symptoms seem better. You can reduce the treatment frequency two to three times in a week after the symptoms seem better.
- Anti-fungal products are also beneficial in treatment of tinea versicolor. The anti-fungal product that contains selenium sulfide is considered very effective in treatment of tinea versicolor. In serious cases when the problem doesn’t show any improvement after two weeks, you must consult a doctor.
- The cream Tinactin or Lotrimin are also effective in treatment of tinea versicolor.
- You should avoid spending time in hot, humid and moist environment because the fungus grows rapidly in such environment.
- Inclusion of yoghurt in your daily diet is beneficial in controlling the fungal outbreak.
- Avoid long tanning session and increase the gap between successive tanning to give sufficient time for skin to heal.
- Use of hydrogen peroxide over the infected skin is very effective in getting rid of this problem but it is not very advisable as it might burn the skin surface.
These are few simple tips that you can try to get rid of white tanning spots.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 8 Natural Tips to Cure Athlete Foot
- The name athlete foot suggests it is something...
- 7 Simple Tips to Cure Skin Itching
- We are all familiar with itching which can reap...
- 5 Natural Tips to Increase Nails Growth
- Every women wish for strong and long nail as it...
- Things Women Should Know About Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks are a type of scarring that appears...
- 8 Simple Tips To Avoid Razor Burn
- Nothing is more frustrating as clearing your skin...