5 Natural Tips to Increase Nails Growth
- 01 02
Every women wish for strong and long nail as it adds beauty to her image. The problem comes when due to wrong manicure, nails get damage and slow rate of nail growth makes us frustrated to make it normal. Nails grow at very slow pace around three mm monthly but it can be enhanced with proper diet and nail care.
Nails are basically made of a protein called Keratin. The nail grows from the area below cuticle which is called matrix. The matrix contains nail cells which multiply in order to grow nail. As the cells in matrix multiply, they push the older, dead and hard cells toward the tip of your nail. In this way cuticle and matrix play key role in the growth of nails. Growth of nail also depends on many other factors like age, lifestyle and weather but you can boost the growth of nails naturally by following these tips.
Natural Tips to Increase Nails growth:
- Diet plays an important role in nail growth. Vitamin C, Vitamin E and Biotin are considered extremely important in the growth of nail and thus you must include these ingredients in your daily diet. Biotin acts as a base of nail and makes the nail grow faster. Good sources of biotin include tomatoes, carrots, almonds, walnuts, chicken egg, onion, cucumber, milk and strawberries. Biotin not only helps in nail growth but also hair growth. Other Vitamins that are important for the nail growth are Vitamin B6 and Niacin.
- Change in lifestyle is important for the growth of nails. You should not use your nails as tools in scratching, poking or opening soft drink cans. The detergents are very damaging for the nails so you should wear globes while washing dishes or cloths. Some people have habit of biting nails. Stop it immediately if you want to make your nails grow fast.
- Massaging nail bed every day for around 10 seconds is excellent for nail growth. Using lemon for massing nail is very helpful as lemon contains Vitamin C which increases blood circulation thus nutrients and oxygen reach effectively at the base of nail which is important for quick nail grow.
- Mix half cup of tomato juice and 2 tablespoon of olive oil and soak your nails daily in this mixture for around 10 minutes. Tomato juice is excellent source of biotin which promotes nail growth.
- Nails needs moisturize just like our skin so you should rub moisture lotion also on your nails while moisturizing your skin. Drink around 8-10 glass of water daily.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Things Women Should Know About Stretch Marks
- Stretch marks are a type of scarring that appears...
- 8 Simple Tips To Avoid Razor Burn
- Nothing is more frustrating as clearing your skin...
- 5 Tips to Choose Ideal Anti-aging Cream For Your Skin
- Aging is a natural phenomenon which is...
- Sunburn - Side Effect Of Exposure To Sun
- Light coming from the sun is a magical source of...
- How To Chose a Skin Moisturizer
- Have you ever consult a dermatologist for...