Tips to Clean Bathroom Tiles
- 07 02
Bathroom is a key section of our home, and Decorating the bathroom with tiles is very common practice today. It is extremely important to keep the bathroom tiles neat and clean as a clean bathroom not only increase the value of home but also change the whole living experience in a home. The tile in the bathroom when left untouched for a long time gradually accumulate dirt, minerals and soap deposits which require a handful of labor in cleaning.
There are many bathroom cleaners available in the market, but if you want a cheap one, you can prepare at home. Mix equal amount of salt, baking soda and vinegar to prepare a mixture. Apply this mixture with the help of a sponge on the tiles which will take off most of the mold sticking with the tiles. Use a cotton ball or old brush to clean the area where you find difficult to reach.
Use of bleach for cleaning the tiles is a favorite method of most people. Bleach is highly effective in cleaning the grout. Simply spray the diluted bleach on the stained white grout and let it be there for few minutes, then rinse it off with water. For colored grout use of baking soda is preferred over bleach.
Always spray your favorite bathroom cleanser from top to bottom and wipe the tiles in the same way. Wiping the tiles with a sponge soaked with lemon juice is an excellent way to increase freshness of the bathroom. Lemon is a natural disinfecting agent and delivers fresh smell in the bathroom.
You can follow these tips to reduce the recurring deposits generation on the tiles.
- Keep the titles dry as much as possible. You can use a used towel to wipe water droplets from the tiles.
- Keep the humidity level low in the bathroom as it will create a non-conducive environment for scale deposition. Keep the light on for some time in the bathroom to reduce humidity. You can install an exhaust fan to blow out humid air out of the bathroom. Keeping the bathroom door crack open, while showering is a fantastic way to reduce humidity.
- Cleaning regularly reduces the mold and mildew generation many-fold because they feed on themselves and therefore, regular cleaning reduce their growth significantly.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Vegetable Storing Tips to Keep Vegetable Fresh
- Having green vegetables in your daily diet is...
- Protect Your Home From Mosquito
- How pleasant it would have been, if there was no...
- Benefits Of Wake Up Early In Morning
- "Early to bed and early to rise makes a man...
- Tips for Having Good Sleep and Avoiding Health Problems
- Are you taking enough sleep? The quantification...
- Tips to Avoid Eye Stress While Working on Computer
- No doubt computer has changed our lifestyle and...