Top 10 Natural Ways To Cure Constipation
- 07 02
Constipation is a common problem that most of us struggle with somewhere in our life. It is extremely frustrating and uncomfortable, when you want to move your bowl, but nothing comes out. There are many reasons of constipation which includes stress, lack of exercise, lack of fiber in your diet and some other medical disorders. Constipation is not itself very threatening health problem,
but if it continues, it can cause many other health problems. Unlike other health issues, for constipation, home remedies are the best way to handle it.
Are You Actually Constipated?
If your bowl movement has become less frequent with less volume, then there are chances that you are constipated. This frequency of bowl movement differs for each person, but if you are not getting any bowl movement in 3-4 days, you consider yourself constipated.
Home Remedies for constipation:
- One of the causes of the constipation is low intake of fluids. So the most effective home remedy for constipation is to take 6-8 glasses of water daily. Starting your day with 2-3 glasses of water helps a lot in curing the constipation.
- Take two tablespoon molasses in the night before going to sleep. You can also use it with milk if you like. You will see the result next morning.
- Fruits like mango and guava are extremely effective in constipation. Consuming a mango or guava daily keeps constipation away. You should consume guava with its seeds for better results.
- Cabbage juice is also considered a legitimate home remedy for constipation. Take half cup of cabbage juice two times in a day to treat constipation.
- Dissolve ¼ teaspoon of Epsom salt to 1/2 a glass of water. Drink this mixture to treat constipation.
- Drinking orange juice early in the morning with an empty stomach or before going to bed at the night is also useful in constipation.
- One glass of apple juice before going to bed is highly effective treatment for constipation.
- Drinking hot water with lime with a pinch of salt in the morning is an excellent way to eliminate constipation. It gives remarkably fast results.
- Drink Equal volume of carrot juice and spinach juice before going to bed.
- It is also seen that drinking water early in the morning, which was kept in a copper bowl overnight, is very effective in treatment of constipation.
Natural remedies are gaining serious consideration among the healthcare community. Those who are interested in a career in the healthcare might want to check out some of the masters of heatlh administration programs at accredited schools.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Benefits of Guava in Diarrhea
- Guava is a tropical tree which is originated from...
- Water Therapy For Weight Loss
- Water therapy is a therapy that involves drinking...
- Health Benefits Of Green Tea
- Boiling tea leaves in water and drinking the...
- Health Benefits Of Honey
- Honey is being used as a sweetener from ages....
- 7 Tips to Keep Colon Healthy
- Colon is the main part of the large intestine...
- 7 Simple Tips To Cure...
- Some people find relief using a specific anti-fungal,...
- By : Anna Dawson
- 3 Extraordinary Health...
- Wow, this is so cool. I hadn't even heard of this stuff before...
- By : Mara