8 Simple Home Remedies for Tired Eyes
- 07 02
Causes of tired eyes:
Though lack of sleep is the main reason behind the tired eyes but it is not the only reason. The other reason that contributes to tired eyes are stress, irritation due to contact lenses, dehydration, certain medication, excessive use of computer, sinus, excessive reading and exposure of eyes to bright light for a long time.
Symptoms of tired eyes:
Common symptoms of tired eyes include:
- Heaviness in the eyes and feeling of discomfort to keep the eyes open.
- Irritation or sometimes burning sensation in the eyes
- Dry eyes, sore eyes or watery eyes are other symptoms of tired eyes.
- Headache and uneasiness towards light.
Home remedy for tired eyes:
- Take two teabags and freeze them in a refrigerator for some time. Put this chilled tea bag over your eyes for around 20 minutes and you will immediately found that your eye has becomes fresh and beautiful.
- Put freshly cut cucumber slice over your eyes for around 30 minutes. Once you feel some easiness, wash your eyes with cold water.
- Dip a cotton ball in rose water and place over your eyes for 15 minutes.
- You can also dip the cotton milk in chilled milk and put it over the eyelids for few minutes. It will remove puffiness from the eyes and make it fresh.
- Add a small amount of boric acid in a cup of water and boil it. Cool the solution and use it to wash your eyes.
- Put two spoons in freezer and when sufficiently chilled, place it over your eyes. It will soothe you eyes.
- Dehydration is a common reason for tired eyes so keep yourself hydrated throughout the day. Drink plenty of water.
- Washing your eyes with chilled water many times a day is also an efficient home remedy for puffy eyes.
These are simple home remedy you can apply to get rid of puffy and tired eyes.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- 10 Simple Home Remedies For Skin Burn
- Skin burn is a very painful experience that we...
- Drinking Water Before Meal for Weight Loss
- Are you tired of following so many weight loss...
- Simple and Effective Home Remedies to Cure Jaundice
- Jaundice is a medical disorder which results from...
- 12 Natural Tips to Treat Colitis
- Colitis is a medical disorder in which a person...
- 7 Health Benefits of Eating Orange Peel
- The oranges are grown all over the world and...
- Does exercise really cure back pain
- Meditation is the best exercise to get rid of back pain. There...
- By : piercen bell
- What causes dry cracked heel
- While one of the main causes of dry, cracking skin is the arid...
- By : piercen bell
- Saffron, Kesar, kumkumapoo - Health Benefits
- i am asthama patient. how van i use kesar. it is good for my...
- By : velayil
- Pros and Cons of Consuming Beans in your Daily...
- I eat beans regularly, I don't gain weight and I can eat as much...
- By : Em