7 Natural Ways To Treat Sweaty Palms
- 07 02
Our body contains millions of sweat glands which secretes water along with dissolve salt to maintain the body temperature. As the sweat evaporates on the skin, it cools the skin and thus maintains the temperature. Excessive sweating is common in some special circumstances like nervousness, fever and anxiety, but chronic sweating shows some critical medical disorders like low-blood sugar, nervous system disorder or thyroid problems.
Sweating palm occurs due to over-stimulation of the nervous system. This problem is hereditary and appears at any age. It hampers day to day activity and creates some psychological problems like lack of self-confidence and isolation from society.
Home Remedy For Sweaty Palms:
- Baking soda is an excellent home remedy for sweating palm. Dissolve some baking soda in warm water and dip your hand in that solution for few minutes. Due to alkaline nature of baking soda, it reacts with sweat and keeps your hand dry for several hours.
- Applying baby powder on the palm is also an easy way to stop sweating. This remedy works in mild sweating problems.
- Excessive Sweating occurs during anxiety and stress. So you should try to keep yourself calm and manage your stress level with the help of meditation or Yoga.
- Boil 4-5 tea bags in three glass of water, and drop your hand in the solution for few minutes. Tea solution act as excellent natural antiperspirant and helpful in controlling sweating.
- Onion, garlic and spices cause excessive sweating, so if you are suffering from sweating problems, you should reduce the intake of these food items.
- Taking tomato juice daily can help you in reducing the excessive sweating problem, as it keeps the body cool.
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking as they cause more sweating.
These are some natural ways to help you in combating with sweaty palm problem.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Natural Ways To Boost Hemoglobin Level of Blood
- Hemoglobin is a protein which is found inside our...
- Top 10 Natural Ways To Cure Constipation
- Constipation is a common problem that most of...
- Benefits of Guava in Diarrhea
- Guava is a tropical tree which is originated from...
- Water Therapy For Weight Loss
- Water therapy is a therapy that involves drinking...
- Health Benefits Of Green Tea
- Boiling tea leaves in water and drinking the...