Tips to Make Hair Thick and Strong
- 25 01
Everybody wants long, thick and black hair, but not all of us are blessed with such kind of hair. It is extremely difficult to change the nature of hair you are born with, though there are things you can do to improve the look of your hair. To get your hair thick, there is no miracle like thing available but you can help your hair with the use of proper diet, nutrients, shampoo and conditioners. Follow these tips if you want to grow your hair strong:
Diet plays a vital role in making your hair thick. Not only will it help in making your hair strong but also for overall health of the body. To increase the thickness of your hair, make sure that your diet contains enough protein. Protein is the main ingredient of hair that makes it necessary if you want thick and strong hair.
Omega-3 fatty acids:
Omega 3 fatty acids are hugely valuable if you want to increase the thickness of the hair. These are primarily found in fish and fish oil supplements. They are also known as essential fatty acids EFA. They are extremely helpful in preventing hair fall and make your hair thick and healthy.
Biotin is the vitamin which is highly beneficial in promoting your hair growth and thickness. Biotin deficiency causes thinning of hair. If your thin hairs are due to biotin deficiency, you will see significant change if you start taking biotin supplements.
Protein based Shampoo and Conditioner:
Always use protein based shampoo and conditioner if you are facing problems like thin hair.
Excessive stress may also be a cause of hair fall. If you are highly stressed person, you should explorer some stress management techniques like yoga and meditation.
Trimming of hair:
Trimming of hair ends results in healthy hair as it stimulates hair growth. You should always trim your hair with split end.
Massaging of hair scalp is exceedingly necessary as it increase blood circulation and thus promotes hair growth.
Avoid excessive styling:
Avoid excessive styling like coloring and hair straightening. Harsh chemicals in hair styling products significantly damage your hair and result in hair thinning and hair fall. Excessive brushing cause hair erosion and can make hair fall.
Avoid everyday hair wash:
Washing the hair strips the essential oil present in the hair and washing with shampoo increase this phenomena manifold. So wash your hair when you feel it is necessary.
These are few tips which you can follow if you want to make your hair thick and strong.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Tips to Purchase Hair Extensions
- If you want to give your hair a new look, in an...
- Hair Problems with Hair Straightening Iron
- Getting straight hair is the dream of many women...
- how to pick the best hair dryer for your hair type
- Don’t get mislead by colorful and promising...
- Does Chlorine Causes Hair Loss
- There is a lot of discussion if chlorine in water...
- Vitamins to promote Hair Growth and reduce Hair loss
- From the ancient, Long hair is always associated...
- The Top 5 Reasons Why You are Not Getting Pregnant
- There are some reason why women could not get pregnant easily,...
- By : sarahjeffries
- Are Fruit Snacks Healthy Diet for you
- Been eating 15 packs a day for a week or so... worst thing I can...
- By : papi chulo
- 8 Natural Tips to Cure Dry Eye Syndrome
- Great job! It is very good article about Dry Eye Syndrome really...
- By : Tisa Smith
- Anti Aging tips for men which surely work
- Everyone wants to look and feel younger. here we are having some...
- By : Tips to look Younger