Haemoglobin - How to increase Haemoglobin level
- 07 02
Hemoglobin is a protein that is found inside red blood cell. It transports the oxygen from the lungs to rest of the body. It collects the oxygen from the lungs and deliver it to the cell to fulfill oxygen demand of cell for power generation. It collects the CO2 from the cell and bring it back to lungs for release to the atmosphere.
Hemoglobin level is measured as grams of Hemoglobin per 100 ml of blood and usually denoted as gm/dl. Healthy level of Hemoglobin inside the human body varies from 11.5-17.5gm/dl. Human body starts showing symptoms when body Hemoglobin level decreases below 8. It is a good idea to seek medical advice and get your Hemoglobin level tested if you feel dizzy and tired.
Symptoms of low Hemoglobin level:
- Low Hemoglobin level causes fatigue due to lack of oxygen level in the body. People suffering from low Hemoglobin get easily tired.
- Rapid heartbeat and breathlessness
- Constipation plays a key role in lowering the level of Hemoglobin
- Dizziness and ringing in ear
Tips for increasing Hemoglobin level:
The main factors that causes deficiency of Vitamin B12, iron, folic acid so basic tips involve taking diet rich in these ingredients.
- Avoid drinking tea and coffee after the meal as they restrict absorption of iron from meal
- Spinach is an excellent source of iron. Taking spinach juice is a fantastic way to increase Hemoglobin.
- Include iron rich food like banana, Methi, onion, spinach, grapes, tomato and grapes in your diet.
- Take foods that are rich in Vitamin B12 and Folate. Liver of animals, meet, eggs are rich in Vitamin B12.
- Vitamin C helps in absorption of iron. Include fruits like banana, orange, grapes in your diet.
- Juice of beetroot is an excellent solution for anemia especially for children and teenagers.
- If the Hemoglobin level still remains low, seek a medical advice.
Post a comment
You Might Interested In
- Neck pain - Cause and cure
- If you are working on computer for a long time...
- Bad breath - Cause and Cure
- Have you noticed that lately people are avoiding...
- Iron - deficiency - sources of iron rich food
- Iron is one of the key mineral of our body that...
- Vitamin B5 - benifit - defeciency - sources
- Vitamin B5 is a member of Vitamin B-complex group...
- What is Testosterone: Testosterone is a steroid...
- Natural Ways To Boost...
- my daughters hemoglobin was very down,,,and i was giving to her...
- By : galina reimers